High Grove villa not only provides a wonderful location for your holiday, but we also like to think you will find great value for money. The rates for a week in our villa do vary depending on the time of year that you want to book, as well as the minimum length of stay. The table below details the weekly rate and length of stay throughout the year.
|Rental Period||Price per week (£)||Min Stay (Nights)|
|6 January - 30 March 2019||530||5|
|30 March - 26 April 2019||690||7|
|27 April - 19 July 2019||600||5|
|20 July - 30 August 2019||690||7|
|31 August - 15 November||555||5|
|16 November - 13 December 2019||530||3|
|15 December 2019 - 3 January 2020||690||7|
|4 January - 3 April 2020||585||5|
|4 April - 24 April 2020||760||7|
|25 April - 17 July 2020||660||5|
|18 July - 4 September 2020||760||7|
|5 September - 11 December 2020||610||5|
|12 December - 8 January 2021||760||7|
Notes on Prices
- Rental includes all taxes and cleaning charges (a £70 cleaning fee is required on bookings of less than 1 week).
- A £90 per week charge is made if pool heating is required.
- A £100 per week, non-refundable deposit and completed booking form is required to secure a booking and full payment is required 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- A refundable deposit of £200 per stay is required prior to arrival, to be returned immediately following the management company inspection of the property.
- Payment can be made by personal cheque or bank transfer. Credit and debit card payments are available through Paypal.
- Discounts may be available on late bookings, so please enquire.