High Grove villa not only provides a wonderful location for your holiday, but we also like to think you will find great value for money. The rates for a week in our villa do vary depending on the time of year that you want to book. The table below details the weekly rate.
|Rental Period||Price per week (£)||Min Stay (Nights)|
|15th July - 1st September 2023||£935||7|
|2nd September - 8th December 2023||£760||7|
|9th December 2023 - 5th January 2024||£935||7|
|6th Jan - 15th March 2024||£800||7|
|16th March - 12th April 2024||£1030||7|
|13th April - 13th July 2024||£900||7|
|14th July - 30th August 2024||£1030||7|
|31st August - 6th December 2024||£835||7|
|7th December 2024 - 3rd January 2025||£1030||7|
|4th January - 11th April 2025||£800||7|
|12th April - 2nd May 2025||£1030||7|
|3rd May - 18th July 2025||£900||7|
|19th July - 29th August 2025||£1030||7|
|30th August - 12th December 2025||£835||7|
|13th December 2025 - 6th Janaury 2026||£1030||7|
Notes on Prices
- Rental includes all taxes. From 2025 a one off cleaning fee of £80 will be required on each booking.
- A £100 per week charge is made if pool heating is required.
- A £100 per week, non-refundable deposit and completed booking form is required to secure a booking and full payment is required 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- A refundable deposit of £200 per stay is required prior to arrival, to be returned immediately following the management company inspection of the property.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer. Credit and debit card payments are available through Paypal.
- Discounts may be available on late bookings, so please enquire.