High Grove villa not only provides a wonderful location for your holiday, but we also like to think you will find great value for money. The rates for a week in our villa do vary depending on the time of year that you want to book, as well as the minimum length of stay. The table below details the weekly rate and length of stay throughout the year.
|Rental Period||Price per week (£)||Min Stay (Nights)|
|17 April - 16 July 2021||725||5|
|17 July - 3 September 2021||835||7|
|4 September - 10 December 2021||670||5|
|11 December 2021 - 7 January 2022||835||7|
|8 January - 1st April 2022||670||5|
|2nd-29th April 2022||£850||7|
|30th April - 15th July 2022||£750||5|
|16th July - 2nd September 2022||£850||7|
|3rd September - 9th December 2022||£690||5|
|10th December 2022 |
- 6th January 2023
|7th January - 31st March 2023||£735||5|
|1st - 28th April 2023||£935||7|
|29th April - 14th July 2023||£825||5|
|15th July - 1st September 2023||£935||7|
|2nd September - 8th December 2023||£760||5|
|9th December 2023 - 5th January 2024||£935||7|
Notes on Prices
- Rental includes all taxes and cleaning charges (a £70 cleaning fee is required on bookings of less than 1 week).
- A £90 per week charge is made if pool heating is required.
- A £100 per week, non-refundable deposit and completed booking form is required to secure a booking and full payment is required 8 weeks before the arrival date.
- A refundable deposit of £200 per stay is required prior to arrival, to be returned immediately following the management company inspection of the property.
- Payment can be made by personal cheque or bank transfer. Credit and debit card payments are available through Paypal.
- Discounts may be available on late bookings, so please enquire.